One of my favourite things to do is get into a really good book, when I do I will be reading for hours, without thinking about the world around me and what is happening, I will just go into a little bubble of my own completely ignoring everything else.
I am currently reading Girl Online Going Solo by Zoe Sugg, but it wont be long before I have to find a new book to read.
Here is a list of books that I want to read this year:
- Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
- Bridget Jones Baby: The Diaries
- One With You By Sylvia Day
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen
- A Child Called it by Dave Pelzer
- The Privilege Of Youth by Dave Pelzer
- A Man Named Dave by Dave Pelzer
These are just some of the books that I currently have ready to read on my kindle some of them I have read before but really want to read again, and some I have seen the film but never read the book, there will be other books that I will find that I want to read throughout the year so this list will grow and it probably wont take to long for that to happen as I’m always looking for new books that I can download to read.
What books have you enjoyed recently or what are the books you want to read this year?