Well…Here’s a post I didn’t think I would be writing!
I have been nominated by Jas from Jazzy Blogs for The Blogger Recognition Award, thank you so much for the nomination, if you haven’t already I recommend that you check out her blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and link to the post you created.
How my blog started
I started my blog so as I had the opportunity to talk and write about everything that I want to talk about and something that I could say was mine, I originally started it in November 2016 but soon neglected it, then in January 2017 I came across the blog again and decided to give it another go. And I am so glad that I did because I am enjoying every moment of blogging.
Advice for new bloggers
- The first thing I will say is to make your blog what you want it to be, not what you think it should be. Write about what you want to write about whether that is one ting or a variety of things, it doesn’t matter because its your blog.
- Find blogs that you enjoy to read and comment on posts that you enjoy, this will show a bit of who you are to other bloggers before they see your blog, being active is a good thing, and everyone is supportive of each other as we are all here doing the same sort of thing.
- Jenny in Neverland
- Me myself and everything else
- Girly blogger
- My blurred world
- Sarra Christine
- Sit back and just live
- Just Jasmineella
- Beauty with Alice
- Amethyst Rose Beauty
- Sophie Maie
- Beauty Suggests
- Alicia Parry
Well there’s my 15 nominations thank again to Jas for my nomination and thank you to everyone that has followed my blog so far it has given me more inspiration to continue writing.