I have been nominated by Elsie L.M.C for this award and just wanted to say thank you so much for nominating me.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma who created the award to give recognition to smaller bloggers!
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three things about me!
- I have an insanely large bag collection,and I’m slightly obsessed with them.
- My wardrobe mainly consists of the colours black,blue and grey.
- When I was young my favourite thing to watch was Winnie the Pooh,Had the books aswell and ive still got them now.
- What’s your earliest memory? Probably going to see my brother at the hospital after he had been born when I was 4 years old.
- What is the funniest joke you have ever heard? I’ve heard so many but here is one-3 drunk guys entered a taxi.the taxi driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine and turned it off again.then said,”we have reached your destination”.The first guy gave him money and the second guy said “thank you”.the third guy slapped the driver.the driver was shocked thinking the third drunk knew what he did.but then he asked “what was that for?” the third guy replied,control your speed next time,you nearly killed us!”
- If you could change one thing about the world what would it be? That all people were treatd equally no matter the reason for their differences(illess,disability etc),and that all people had an understanding of others problems and didn’t think differently of them because of that.
- Who is your inspiration? I was inspired to start this blog by Zoe Sugg and Poppy Deyes they both have amazing blogs and have done so much with them.
- If you opened a museum what would be on display? As I said before I have a slight obsession with handbags so it would probably have to be something with handbags and different styles of bags throughout the years.
My questions to the people I have nominated!
- Whats your favourite tjing about blogging?
- What is your favourite film of all time?
- If you could change one ting about yourself what would it be?
- Something/Someone that inspires you?
- What is somehitgn that you can’t live without?
My favourite post of mine!
Loreal clay masks review-I really enjoyed writing this as I love review posts and I really would like to write more of them.