Another award post today as I have been nominated by Elsie L.M.C for the sunshine blogger award. Thank you so much for my nomination, and if you haven’t already go and check her blog and give it a read as she has an amazing blog and there are some brilliant posts on there.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
My questions and answers
1.What was the last thing you did for yourself? (Watched a movie you liked, bought yourself a treat, had a pamper day).
I had a few lazy/relaxing days last week to let my body unwind.
2. What genre of movies do you like to watch? (Romance, action, thriller, comedy, horror).
Romance, Comedy, Action I’m not to fussy with movies really.
3. Do you enjoy: your own company/being around others all the time/ a happy medium both alone and with others? (Or something I’ve missed?..I feel like I’ve missed one out).
I enjoy my own company and having time alone but I need to have others around me from time to time.
4. What 3 words do you think best describe you?
Caring, Loyal and Trustworthy.
5. If you had the last word on any important issue in the world and your plan would be put into action immediately to help, what would it be?
To stop all wars as what is the point in it all, more and more people are losing their lives because of wars around the world.
6. Have you ever been pranked by someone before? What did they do?/ Have you ever pranked someone else? What did you do? (Either one ).
The one person that does this is my boyfriend,he’s done a few things over the years that we have been together,an example is when I was helping with something and he told me to do something,so after me doing it for a few minutes he burst out laughing because I didn’t need to be doing it and instead i just looked like an idiot,he found it hilarious…i didn’t.
7. Do you have any goals in life that have stayed with you since you were a little kid? What are they and have you accomplished any of them?
I don’t know really,the only things i can think about from when i was young was silly little things that are the types of things that all kids say,it was only when i got older that i made real goals.
8. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Or are you an only child?
I have one brother who is 5 years younger than me.
9. Does the weather affect your mood? Rain/sad, sun/happy, rain/happy, sun/sad, or other.
Yes it can do but not all the time,depends what I am doing on that particular day,ive been fishing in the pouring rain and hail stones before and still enjoyed it.
10. How do you feel when someone comments/likes a post on your blog?
It makes me feel good,to know that a person has read what I have written and liked it enough to let me know whether they just like the post or leave me a comment.
11. When and where are you in your element (most happy) .
I would say when I am with my boyfriend as i can be 100% myself around him,and thats when i am most happy.
- Planet Alice
- Beauty with Alice
- Sarah’s cup of beauty
- Ella May Garrett
- Beauty by a dutch girl
- The lillie bag
- Sarah in la la land
Questions for my nominees
- What is your favourite hobby?
- If you could travel anywhere,where would you go?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- What is the first thing you do in the morning?
- What is the last thing you do at night?
- What is your favourite time of year?
- What are your goals for your blog?
- What is your job?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Do you have a favourite phone app?
- What is your biggest fear?