A lot of the time I am not at home to be on my laptop so I have to use my phone for blogging stuff,I thought I would share my favourite apps that I use for blogging.
I use the WordPress app everyday,you can use it to catch up on latest blog posts from the blogs that you follow,check your blogs stats etc.You can even use it to write a blog post and schedule/publish it when it is ready which is a feature I have use quite a lot as I’m not at home very often.
I use this to share my blog posts when they are published.So many people are on twitter and I use it to follow people who’s blogs I follow as it’s a great way to keep up/in touch with them other than on their blog.
Again same as twitter really I use it to share blog posts that I have written and follow so many other accounts as well.
This is a great way to share your blog posts and keep up to date with blogs you follow,and what I like is I can follow other blogs that aren’t on WordPress as well so as I’m able to see latest blog posts from them also.
Their is so much to see on Pinterest,you can search for something and will instantly find it.If you are stuck for inspiration you will definitely find it on Pinterest,I also share my blog on there also.
I started using buffer a few weeks ago,you can link it to social media accounts and post from the app,I use it to schedule posts for while I’m at work or doing something where I may not be able to check social media.
I use canva on my laptop to make my blog post headers,when I seen that they had an app also I had to get it,as it is great if I am writing a blog post whilst away from home using my phone I can still make a header as I would if I was at home.
I have had two nominations for this tag the first nomination was from Cheila and the second nomination was from Oriana,I want to say thank you to both of you for nominating me.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 people
- Give 11 questions
- Where in the world are you? The UK
- How many languages do you speak? One-English
- What is your biggest goal for your blog? To be able to write what I want,interact with others and read their blogs,im also aiming for 200 followers(currently on 174)
- What is your 5 year plan if you have one? I don’t really have a plan right now I just live how I want to live.
- How is your relationship with your parents? I have quite a good relationship with my parents,but that may be cos I’m never at home.
- How do you keep yourself organised? I’m not the best when it comes to organisation,i try to be organised but just doesn’t work for me,i have been trying really hard lately using my diary to organise my days with work and this blog.
- What is your favourite dessert? That’s a tough one and don’t think I could choose,i love anything Strawberry,lemon or mint flavoured.
- What are you afraid of? Spiders,Snakes these are probably the biggest fears.
- What are you absolutely bad at? Like I said previouisly I’m not good at organising.
- Which fictional character would you be best friends with? When I was younger I loved the books by Jaqueline Wilson,so it would probably have been a character from one of them books,cant decide which one cos there is so many of the books that I liked,it would defiantely be a character from Harry Potter,probably Hermione Granger.
- Can you name your top ten favourite blogs? I would need more than ten to name my favourites,i follow so many good blogs I wouldn’t be able to decide on the top ten.
- What’s your favourite song? I am loving Ed Sheeran’s new album right now,so many good songs on there,love Galway Girl.
- What would you do if your pet started talking to you? Erm…probably record it on video so as others would believe me lol.
- Brownies or strawberry cake? Strawberry cake
- Do you play video games? Yeh love them.
- Which super power would you like to have? I would lke to fly,would make getting places so much easier.
- Which amount of something you don’t like can you eat? Noy a lot,if I don’t like it I wont eat it.
- From where do you come from? The UK
- Do you always prefer quality even if it’s expensive? Depending what it is then yes,handbags,clothes etc last so much longer.
- What kind of pizza wouldn’t you like to eat? Pineapple
- Complete this sentence: Do or do not… There is no try.
- Gold or silver? Gold
- Where do you come from?
- What are your blogging goals?
- What is your favourite type of food?
- Favourite TV show?
- Where do you want your blog to be in a years time?
- Which fictional world would you like to be a part of?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Do you do any sports?
- Favourite music?
- Do you have any pets?
- Why did you make your blog and how long have you been blogging for?
Most embarrassing moment
I can’t really think of a specific moment that was my most embarrassing moment,I’ve had a few during my life already.
One that I always remember is when I was at school,I used to hate P.E and would always dread the day that my class had it,in the summer we would always do rounders so we would be outside during lessons,during one class we were going to the part that of the field that we were having the game of rounders on and we started running I was talking to my friend whilst we done this and after a minute I literally went flying over onto the ground,I got up straight away but it had been seen by people in my class and they were laughing so hard,I tried to join in with the laughter but inside I was dying wishing I had hit the ground so hard I had gone underground.
What’s in your closet?
My closet is absolutely bursting with clothes for different occasions.
Casual clothes-Jeans,T-Shirts,Hoodies,Jumpers etc.Everything for my everyday wear.
Going out-Dresses,Skirts,Tops,Jumpers,things that are a bit smarter than my everyday clothes.
Bags-Handbags for every occasion,like I’ve said before I have a sight obsession with handbags and I have about 40 bags if not more.
Coats-I have a few different coats that I wear depending on the weather.
I had the weekend off work so I spent it with my boyfriend as he was off also.
We had quite a relaxed day Saturday we went round a friends house for a few hours to catch up with them, then in the evening we went bowling which I haven’t done in years so wasn’t very good at first but I got better and in the end our scores weren’t far off each other,we also had a go in the arcade aswel winning nearly 2000 tickets between us so as we were able to get some prizes for our nephew,I enjoyed this so much as we haven’t gone out like this in so long and it was nice to spend the time with him alone.
Sunday was a chill day,had a lie in,I was awake from 5:45 in the morning but didn’t get up until late in the morning which was nice to do.We then went round our friends again for the day,watched a few films on TV,and had a nice home cooked dinner together which was good.
Overall was a really good weekend spending some quality time with my boyfriend,and I get Wednesday and Thursday with him this week also.