I have said before that my favourite book is the deathly hallows, because of all that happens in that book and that you get to see some characters in ways you haven’t seen them before.
Thinking about it more i would say that my favourite book is the goblet of fire,i love the idea of the triwizard tournament and the challenges that Harry and the others had to face with it. The yule ball was great as it was a sort of prom for the students which they don’t get when finishing Hogwarts. Obviously this is where the books take a different turn with Voldemort returning to life and even though the books are for children it adds something to the books after this one that make them more adult(i would read the books either way to be honest).
Today is the 1st May, where is the year going??
But 1st day of the month means it’s time for a monthly favourites post…so here are my April favourites.
I have been absolutely loving this album and listening to it non-stop, even in my boyfriends car, so he now knows all the songs just as well as me haha, but he does like Ed Sheeran so I can get away with playing his music in the car.
Fast and Furious 8
I went to the cinema for work to watch this film, I love all the films in the series so really wanted to see this anyway. The film was so good with a good storyline, but was definitely missing something with no Paul Walker this time(RIP).
Lee Stafford chopstick styler
I have wanted these for a while but have never got them, my boyfriend bought them as an Easter present, and I love them. The styler produces really tight curls which look incredible.
Lindt is my favourite chocolate and I love when the gold bunnys go into the shops, my boyfriend bought me one of these for Easter and then I somehow ended up with another two as well haha, all of these have very sadly been eaten and I haven’t got any left.
Nivea express hydration primer
I have already mentioned this in a post recently, but I have really been loving this during April as my skin had been felling really dry, after using this for a few weeks my skin has returned back to normal and doesn’t feel dry at all, so I have been using this everyday under my makeup.
Your favourite movie
I don’t really have just one particular favourite movie, and wouldn’t be able to choose if I had to. My favourite series of films is definitely Harry Potter as like the books I could watch every film over and over again, I love anything to do with Harry Potter and I always have since I first read the books.
All the films are amazing and I love the way that they created the wizarding world from the books as well as they did.
The one thing that I would really like to do is go to The Harry Potter studio tour in London, my boyfriend has promised to take me there so I am definitely holding him to that.
I love to be able to relax and watch a film whether on my own or with someone else, here is a list of some of my favourites.
- Harry Potter series-Who doesn’t like Harry Potter I have read the books countless times and love the films just as much. It doesn’t matter your age these films are perfect for anyone.
- Twilight series-Not everyone’s cup of tea but I loved the books and I love the films just as much.
- Fast and Furious series-Not everyone would believe that this is something that I like to watch and a few years ago it wouldn’t have been, my boyfriend likes this film series and I was made to sit and watch them all many times and they began to grow on me and now I love them, each film made just gets better, cant wait for Fast and Furious 8 to come out this year. R.I.P Paul Walker.
- Me before you-I read this book on my kindle and really enjoyed it, even got my mum to read it so I was so happy when they released the film of it, I was sceptical at first because sometimes a film can ruin a book because they can’t get everything into the film from the book. I wasn’t disappointed when I watched the film and it’s definitely something I will watch again and again, I just hope they release the follow up After you as well.
- Bridget Jones-Every women can relate to Bridget Jones in some way, these are good films to watch if you need to have a laugh as well watching Bridget living he life the way she does.
These are just a few of my favourites there’s probably loads more that I cant even think of right now but these are the main go to films for me.
What are some of your favourite films to watch? Leave a comment down below to let me know.